• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Multipurpose yellow warning light

Ridgehunter

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2015 yamaha venture
I have a 2015 venture multipurpose that has a yellow blinking warning light and a engine symbol flashing. Sled seems to be running fine I'm not overheating I'm running scratchers and I checked the oil level and it's fine, and there's no codes,anybody have any idea what it maybe or does it need to go to the dealer to pull the codes,if it displays them there's none coming on just the flashing engine symbol,who knows its an electrical nightmare under the hood.

I have a 2015 venture multipurpose that has a yellow blinking warning light and a engine symbol flashing. Sled seems to be running fine I'm not overheating I'm running scratchers and I checked the oil level and it's fine, and there's no codes,anybody have any idea what it maybe or does it need to go to the dealer to pull the codes,if it displays them there's none coming on just the flashing engine symbol,who knows its an electrical nightmare under the hood.

Okay did a little more research its giving a 85 above the flashing engine which in the FAQ says its a shirtrd or open oil pressure switch,since I'm on vacation ice fishing would it be safe to use it seems to be running fine besides that.

If your oil level is good, it'll be fine. IIRC, if you unplug it, it should go out if the oil level switch is at fault as it's a normally open switch at proper level. Haven't heard of any of these failing before.

If your oil level is good, it'll be fine. IIRC, if you unplug it, it should go out if the oil level switch is at fault as it's a normally open switch at proper level. Haven't heard of any of these failing before.

Back