• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Munising January 13-15

Ok, Jerry is out, but I'll still be coming up. Need a riding partner for Thursday afternoon. Anybody want to split the room?

The Wife and I were thinking about stopping in (we're locals), on Saturday, or Sunday afternoon. We'd like to head out with a group. How are the group rides organized? She's not a strong rider, so we would probably go on the "sightseeing" type ride, if there is such a thing.

Also, are there any gatherings planned?

yes camel sounds good I will by myself for diner the rest of my group is coming up Friday. So I will be one I will find you guys when I get up there. Thanks Will

To bad Jerry can't make it but northernsleder said they might be around that time and they would ride to diner. Don't know the number of his group but I will try to find out see you there.

Black7, we generally meet up in the morning in the breakfast area between 9 and 10 . Make yourself known and there will be someone from TY in there. No set destinations typically, just a consensus for each group and go. We all generally meet in the bar in the evening to socialize. Saturday is karaoke night, so that is always fun.

Planning to be in Munising between 3-4p. Would like to join you guys for a ride and/or dinner tonight if possible. 2 total in my group.

-Jason

No problem! I'm 6'3" and bald! Ask for Dave Buckler so room when you get in. I should be there by 4

Black7, we generally meet up in the morning in the breakfast area between 9 and 10 . Make yourself known and there will be someone from TY in there. No set destinations typically, just a consensus for each group and go. We all generally meet in the bar in the evening to socialize. Saturday is karaoke night, so that is always fun.
Okay. Thanks for the info. We'll try to get there on time. Hope to see you all there.

Would love to go but no riding partner. From brighton that's a long drive for me to pull my trailer.

Okay I'm not getting in till 5:30 dinner reservations for 7:30. She said she has room for 46 would be a squeeze I will call her again and see if she made room let me know if you'd like to go for sure

She just called me back we have a table for 6 see everybody when I get there

Great Dave! Thanks for setting it up. We just arrived to the hotel. (2-of us total.)

I saw Northern Sledder in the lot and believe he has a few guys with him also.

-Jason

I'm on the south edge of Escanaba I'll be there in an hour and 15 minutes

We have room. You have to eat anyway. Just cost you gas for your truck and sled. Ride when you hit snow.
I want to truly thank you for offering up a place to stay!!! I so want to make the trip but the cost is just to much... I would have no problem dropping in Watersmeet and riding up, but with my luck the last few weeks somehow someway it would cost me triple... One positive thing this week was my cabin got enough snow to ride out of so I'm going to try that this weekend... I am hoping to scrape enough money together to make the giveaway...

Everyone ride safe and have a blasts for me!!!

Back