• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

My 10 seconds of fame.

Keeps your hot dog buns nice and soft...

Now there's the best reason ever to ride a Yamaha.

NIce, I like the host's response when he saw you pull up. " oooohh Lets go look at that one"

sleddheadd said:
That is Cool as Hell! did you just pull up into that or was it scripted?

We pulled up and saw them filming, hung around to see what was going on. They came over to me and asked if i was good on camera???? I said sure, then they had a discussion on whether or not they could film my sled because it said Klim all over it, they are sponsored by HMK, after a brief discussion they said since Yamaha and Klim had a partnership that it would be a good idea. They told me to pull in like I was just getting there and they would start filming. Pretty cool experience, though I caught allot of sh!t from my buddies and still do to this day. With the calender, the SH24/7, and the constant attention this sled gets they all call me movie star. I think its fun, when you put a ton of money and effort into something its nice to get some reward out of it, I just wish my sled looked like it does now back then, the white and orange tunnel and no more blue in the mix really sets it off now.

Back