• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

My First Four Stroke, FX Nytro MTX

yamahaboy701

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Just picked it up today!
2008 FX nytro MTX:
Has a bunch of goodies, 1.5 track and stock track, 2 Yamaha bags, 2 windshields, 12v outlet, Reverse. Front end is straight, no cranks in oil tank but I am not sure on the front ball joints.
I don't know how I ended up with matching yamaha sleds but hey works for me.

DSCN2341.jpg

DSCN2350.jpg

DSCN2348.jpg

I have two lists. One is the dream list and the other is the realistic list. I will try to pick up or order everything at haydays. I will do a project thread on it starting next month.

Forgot to mention it has a YES warranty till 12/1/10

Nice sled! off topic question about your truck what size BFGs are they 285s on 20 inch rims? sorry for the off topic it looks nicei am looking into 22s with a 285ish tire

Apex & xtx said:
Nice sled! off topic question about your truck what size BFGs are they 285s on 20 inch rims? sorry for the off topic it looks nicei am looking into 22s with a 285ish tire

18" American Racing Rims with BFG 285/65/18. Had to do a little trimming even with the leveling kit and the +2 Bilstien shocks. I love these tires so far, very quiet for the size and tread pattern.

tKuss,
As of right now, yes. Maybe after we go out west I will get 144 rails for it. Timbersled is on the list for haydays! ;)!

sleddheadd said:
Great sled! that was a heck of a deal!

I was very skeptical at first. Went to look at it and was thinking that I really want an XTX so I will pass on this sled but once I check it over and over for all the "08 flaws" and ran it a bit I knew this was the one. The seller was a great guy too, very nice.

Now comes the fun part, what should I order up for it first;)

Would be cool!

I was just thinking I have NEVER owned a true blue yamaha. I have owned 8 yamahas: waverunners, street bikes, scooters and snowmobiles and never any blue. LOL

I still think my R6 started me on the black and red theme.

I really miss my R6! But I am sure the nytro will put a bigger smile on my face this winter.

DSCN0761.jpg

Back