• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

My phazer adventures!

Emme.g.h.

Expert
Landed on my back and slide roughly 1 metre as you can see to the right of the sleds tracks, filling my jacket and panths up with warm and cousy wet snow....

atleast the Betterboards did its job.

how much ice was under the slush? I know most places here are over a foot but with all the warm weather thats what I could see happening. Glad you got out alright.

i dont really know but its not a big lake and we have pretty thick ices here due to no snow for a long time, but the thought crossed my mind when i felt the ice cold water, but I ended up crashing in to the sled with my feet first. was quickly on my feet taking of my jacket and grabing handfulls of slush from my pants :-o

Really fun day anyway, with lots of snow at some places, will prob go out for a longer ride tomorrow.

Another great time "on" the Phazer :drink: . Alone so it took me about 30-40 min to get out :( also ended up with 5 holes in the seat :o|

Haha yeaah glad im young(and workout) would have been almost impossible to get outof there otherwise.... my forearm hurt like hell from all the push and lifting etc :) Love the feeling u get when u lift something that u wouldnt have if not in "panic" :p :die

Not me this time :p but it was dark and cold :p and Ski don´t was pretty stuck. 4 guys and it wouldn´t budge...

Thanks! It was an awezome day! Lots of snow and "backcountry" riding! looooove it, and the Phazer didn´t let me down! Both of the ski doos looked really heavy and ill handling, while the Phazer and the Switchback performed excellent! :p

i´ll try and post some pics that the others took :p

made a mod á la railroad, my shoulder took a hit and can´t workout cuz it hurts a bit :o|

dsc00227tw.jpg

It seems like its only the screw holding the bottom arm thats gone in half so hopefully it wont be too expansive.... and as you can see one of my powermadds broke mysteriously earlier. ooowh wait u can´t.... but its gone...

Though i drove probebly 150-200 KM and had a great time! ;)!

Back