• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

My phazer is stuck in neutral???

I'm looking for how much play it has when in drive. I believe the sensors just tell you when it's in each gear, but I'm now sure, check in the sticky section there is a great write up on reverse problems and it explains how to check the servo

just went and tested all the relays, all good, both sesors are good, and the switch is good, but its not getting power to switch back to drive, i read everything in the sticky posts and havent seem this proble or no way to test it, the last things i have to test are the display pod and ecu right? is there a way to test these? thanks guys :o|

When you transferred the shift arm from the old motor to the new one, are you sure you put it in the same relative position? And when it shifts into reverse, it sounds like the sensor switch telling the ECU is working but is the one registering the forward gear working correctly? I had an issue where the shifter arm wasn't able to move fully into the forward gear and wasn't making contact with the forward switch and refused to shift into reverse. Reverse problem to yours but it could be something like that.

thanks for everyones help we got it fixed after tearing the waering harnes apart, turns out the power wire for the dive part of the switch had broke, explains why it would shift to revers but not drive. glad i have my sled back together now

not where i expected, coming off the drive relay, about 6 inches away before it conected to the wireing harness, that one was broke, and one other was crushed, so i must have picked it while taking the chaincase apart

Back