• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

my summer project

SkyHiFX114

Extreme
after thinking of selling the phazer this last spring/summer i have come around to keeping it. i wanted to start racing sleds since i can cross train with the motocross. but with no time to race i decided to tweak the sled a bunch. ill get pictures when its togeather, there are lots of parts missing right now LOL

08 fox floats

powder coated a arms red

powder coated rails/spindles black

red oe plastic

black seat cover

custom air box mod - hard as hell to keep the snow out!

clutch kit

dynojet commander with wideband- laptop tuning capabilities.

antiracheting drivers! - ratcheting got me mad.

in the makes- custom true dual exhaust with x pipe header. (bro is a welder/fab) going to see what happens... maybe to much flow.

working on--- 13.5 x 128" conversion offset extension for 8in wheels. going to try the new 1.7lug cat track hope it clears.....

i need to do something to the rear suspension.... thinking hygear.

i really what to turbo it. just cant see dropping the 4-5k on it yet... anyone want to sponsor me one? LOL

Wow sounds like a awesome project.Really interested in how dual exhaust turns out.How are you going to be tuning it with the PC3?

cannondale27 said:
Wow sounds like a awesome project.Really interested in how dual exhaust turns out.How are you going to be tuning it with the PC3?

its the pc3 with their wide band expansion. it data logs and downloads the "run" to the program on my laptop. i can pull points of fuel as i wish. its going to be interested starting from zero map.... i have played a bunch w/ anderson pms for a 5.0 mustang. im hoping i can get this thing on and tuned.. LOL

i still have more getting powder coated, for the most part the front is done.:headbang

P1000238.jpg

P1000239.jpg

P1000243.jpg

P1000245.jpg

P1000244.jpg

Sled

Looks real good. Now we just need the snow gods to let the white stuff fly.... :Rockon:

SWEET RIDE !!! I bet yo :Rockon: :-o :Rockon: u can't wait for the white stuff.

Tayz588 said:
How much would you want for those GYTR shocks?

haha, maybe if u have some shocks that are 2in longer with cans (prox chassis walkers) i would trade. with out the sway bar i lost some spring rate. I had fox floats, but these i just got back, had them setup for snow cross, they are STIFF! but i would like little longer, little more travel.

Was wondering what your custom air box mod ended up being? Love all the work you've done, it looks sweet! :bling

Tbyrd said:
Was wondering what your custom air box mod ended up being? Love all the work you've done, it looks sweet! :bling

well i dont know if it will do any thing. on motocross bikes we cut the screen off the filter bracket for less air restriction. it was a proven free mod on the bikes. when u open the air box hood, there is a retainer that holds in the foam filter. simply cut the metal screen out of the retainer.

Back