• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

My thought after riding the Apex/Attack

My buddie was ordering an apexer but after riding with them he's swicthing to an attack because of what they said and there riding is like ours a bunch of x racers mine was enduros and ovals when I was younger. Now its just cruising and having fun.

They both love the longer tracks because of the way the span some of the bumps. The woman is on the edge, she is thinking about the Apex because the rear suspension is so much better now and she won't have to work so much sled in the corners.

Haha COLDONE, chill a minute, everybody has a right to an opinion.
Keep these 2 things in mind.

kviper and MrSled who have somewhere around 700 miles combined seat time on one of the latest protos that is near final calibration. Both said very fast, flat and stable cornering.

Some of the other protos are earlier spec and they have likely been run pretty hard at least 6 hours a day, 4 days a week for the last 7 weeks :shock:

Coldone - you should maybe read a little closer as well. I said the Apex handled very very well and never said I wasn't happy with the power. It felt a lot like my 05 with the ECP which is a good thing compared to stock 05's. And I also didn't call it tippy, I said it was a hair tippier than my RX which is nothing like what I was expecting (would have been nice to get on faster, fletter trails to see how it did there) after riding Fcats and Revs. I thought Yammi did an excellent job in that manner.

Ken, Paint chips???

Your 5'9' & I'm 6'3, Who had their growth stunted when they were young???

I'll be on my Attak man-handling the trails in 06!!!

Good luck & Happy trails!!!

BR

I just wish I could have ridden them to make my own decision. The bottom line is this, I was happy with my Warrior so I should love the Attak :ORC

I wasn't saying the Attack was bad, it was still a good handling sled, I just liked the Apex better. And if you are a taller/heavier person I can imagine the Attack would even be better for you.

I thought the Warrior and RX handled similarly and didn't feel the same between the Apex and Attack. Although both the Apex and attack handled the trails we were on better than the Warrior and RX.

Not growth as in height - but growth as in intelligence. At least that is how the reference from the classic movie Tommie Boy is portrayed :D

Back