• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

My wife put nytro on its side

Country
USA
Snowmobile
13 xtx nytro stage 1 turbo
Well hard to watch but my wife tipped my nytro on its side :o| But thankfully she was not hurt!!! So... flashing code 30 no oil pressure. My question is how long do you normally have to wait for the oil to run back where it is suppose be? I waited 2 minutes and still threw code 30 then another 2 minutes and still code 30 and then 3rd time no problems good to go just wondering for next time if there is a rule of how long to wait and hpefully no damage was done?

good question. when i got stuck vertically in a drift i rolled it down, and oil leaked out oif mine. and the code came up i waited 5 m,ins, and putted around and the light went off.

Supa Dexta said:
How long was it on its side and how much oil did you lose? Check your airbox.
I flipped it back over as quick as I could. I am thinking less than 2 minutes. Thankfully she did it right be side me when I was on her sled.

iwillwait4u said:
Supa Dexta said:
I flipped it back over as quick as I could. I am thinking less than 2 minutes. Thankfully she did it right be side me when I was on her sled.

Time for a roll over valve kit. Just finished installing one on mine. :-o

I just changed oil in my sled, and i drained all the oil out, and put the new filter on with no oil in it. I only put oil in the tank, none in the engine. When i started it, i didnt get any codes. Makes me wonder why you are getting codes from tipping it over. There's oil in the engine, so your oil pressure should build alot quicker then mine with no oil.

Yamatario said:
iwillwait4u said:
Supa Dexta said:

Time for a roll over valve kit. Just finished installing one on mine. :-o
Where do you find your roll over kits? I think it is a great idea!! Thanks for the idea!! ;)!

I've got it on mine, was simple to install, and after my fiance had her Phazer rolled on her and we had to go for a ride for a quart of oil, I'll be putting one on hers as well...

Back