• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Need help 2009 nytro xtx

I triple checked all connections and no leaking or broken lines to the controller, the lights go half way up on the controller when hitting the throttle and miss’s at the 6400 and won’t go over it with the gems plugged in .

I triple checked all connections and no leaking or broken lines to the controller, the lights go half way up on the controller when hitting the throttle and miss’s at the 6400 and won’t go over it with the gems unit plugged in . I am on the phone with ulmers now and they don’t speak highly of the gems controller and they think it is my issue with all the stuff I have eliminated and tried . they say go with a power commander . So I

I am interested, what is boost pressure at say 8800 and 9000 rpms on the 26b/28t. I was wanting to get mine installed and riding quick before adding boost and a/f guages later after the season is done. Want it to be 91 octane safe
I never had boost pressure or AF guages on mine.
I just know the horsepower because I am a dynotech subscriber so I saw the results of the 26/28 and 28/28.
My experience is that you want to clutch it to rev as close to the 9200 rpm rev limiter as possible to be fastest.

I am interested, what is boost pressure at say 8800 and 9000 rpms on the 26b/28t. I was wanting to get mine installed and riding quick before adding boost and a/f guages later after the season is done. Want it to be 91 octane safe
I just know the horsepower because I am a dynotech subscriber so I saw the results of the 26/28 and 28/28.
My experience is that you want to clutch it to rev as close to the 9200 rpm rev limiter as possible to be fastest.
26/28 is safe for 91 for sure.

Well after tearing the sled apart for the second time , I found the issue - turbine shaft in the s.c sheered off and that was the issue . Thanks for all the help guys

Removed the system and the sled is back to stock and running great again

So it was an air flow issue and not fuel or GEMS issue... actually wasn't building boost for the relative RPM and was in reality choking the engine out. Explains why when you unhooked it, it ran good.
Ouch... Bummer on the $ it's going to cost, but relief to finally find the culprit.

Question What weights and spring should I put in the primary clutch ? Also do I need a fuel tuner with a header pipe and exhaust pipe ?

26/28 is safe for 91 for sure.

Was that dynotech article base on stock exhaust or aftermarket header? I am considering buying the excell header pipe

Will I need a fuel programmer with a header pipe and exhaust ? Or can I run it with out one ?

Stock machine.
I see the supercharger manual says do not run past 9,000 rpm more than a few seconds or failure can occur and voids the warranty. I’d rather lose a couple hp bs losing the supercharger.

I see the supercharger manual says do not run past 9,000 rpm more than a few seconds or failure can occur and voids the warranty. I’d rather lose a couple hp bs losing the supercharger.
Never was an issue for me, and I'd do it again. That makes no sense anyway, as the pulley setup I was using means the sc was running at the lower end of rpm.
They were probably talking about an engine failure, not sc failure.

I see see what you mean. It’s not turning that fast, at 4-5psi boost.

But again a SC builds boost in direct relationship to crank RPM so if running a higher engine RPM the SC is making more boost than maybe the system was tuned for on stock compression, potential for engine damage and warranty claims.

Back