• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Need help 2009 nytro xtx

Never was an issue for me, and I'd do it again. That makes no sense anyway, as the pulley setup I was using means the sc was running at the lower end of rpm.
They were probably talking about an engine failure, not sc failure.

It was in the supercharger install setup and warranty is all I know.
Is a oil temp sensor a must for the supercharger, I assume no at low boost as well?I bought a Koso x2 but I can only monitor one

I have never used an oil temp gauge on a boosted sled, they just aren't fully loaded long enough to build up too much heat in the oil, unlike a truck pulling a trailer up a long grade...Some even have built-in coolant to oil coolers anyhow.
IMO there are more important gauges to take up gauge space like Water Temp, AFR, or Boost.

The limiter kicks in at 9200, which means I was usually just below. Wasn't something I was worried about or ever would be.
Detonation is time sensitive, so I don't want to under rev it either, but I found it had t be up here in order o be much faster than stock.

Never was an issue for me, and I'd do it again. That makes no sense anyway, as the pulley setup I was using means the sc was running at the lower end of rpm.
They were probably talking about an engine failure, not sc failure.

Is a oil temp sensor a must for the supercharger, I assume no at low boost as well?I bought a Koso x2 but I can only monitor one temp.

The Koso x2 should be called x3. It measures a/f, boost and water temp. Don’t really want to add oil temp if not needed. As far as running not much faster than stock at lower rpms, I assume you left gearing stock or do you mean acceleration also? I am going to be pissed if it isn’t much better than stock acceleration-wise.

Is a oil temp sensor a must for the supercharger, I assume no at low boost as well?I bought a Koso x2 but I can only monitor one temp.
I don't think so.
Remember it is a low boost kit from Yamaha who are pretty conservative.

Does anyone have the head gasket procedure and torque specs for 2009 Yamaha nitro I am in need of replacement ASAP

Does anyone have the head gasket procedure and torque specs for 2009 Yamaha nitro I am in need of replacement ASAP
Gary, so what are you doing with the supercharger removing it?

would you be interested in selling the 27 tooth pulley?

The pulley got damaged when removing it from the charger so it’s no good sorry .

Back