• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

need help error #1

I think that means there is a communication issue. I would check all of your electrical connections especially the ones going into the ECU in the nose of the sled.

Check your driveshaft bearing, I think this error appears if the speed sensor get destroyed. The damage is often the result of the bearing going bad then the tone gear contacts the sensor and well you get the picture.

I had err 1 and err 2. Warm day. Lots of water on my speedo. It was just a loose connection at back of tach. Tighted it up and no problems since

LJ 452 said:
Check your driveshaft bearing, I think this error appears if the speed sensor get destroyed. The damage is often the result of the bearing going bad then the tone gear contacts the sensor and well you get the picture.
Yup . same problem here. my driveshaft bearing failed..juncked the speed sensor....then ECU shuts down the sled. After about 5 minutes sitting on the trail ,when i turned the key i could then finally head the hum of the fuel punp...sled starts! Great now i can get home...NOT! As soon as the sled moves an inch ECU shuts her down...Err1 again. Towed home...the rope of shame. I did a search on this site for the error before i took it to the dealer for repair. mentioned the driveshaft -speedsensor to the mechanic. He was sceptical but said he would check there first.
Thanks TY this site saved me some money! :rocks:

Back