• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Need some help on this one ! Stuck

Your install looks great good job . FYI you’re missing a cotter pin on your nut on the steering arm just above the pipes . I’m just glad this is my backup sled .
Thanks! Good eye for the cotter pin. I wish I had an Apex or Vector as a spare as well, one day!!

@MitchRS , those clamps look awfully close or even touching the tunnel holes. Won't they cause some noise? I also like that idea if mine ever needs them but just wondering about that.
www.snowmobilefanatics.jpg

@MitchRS , those clamps look awfully close or even touching the tunnel holes. Won't they cause some noise? I also like that idea if mine ever needs them but just wondering about that.
They are very close but they aren't making any noise at all. Random question, but how do you mention a member in your message? I can't figure it out lol

Thanks

Just put an @ and start typing the name. It usually pops up with matching names.

@MitchRS

Am I to understand that these fit a lot better than the ones from about 5 years ago?

Well I have a winner . I had stripped the cap screw on the donut clamp on the last flex pipe . So I took a Dremel with a diamond wheel and cut the head of the cap screw off.

The clamp was holding the flex pipe together and when loose it basically fell apart. The local Yamaha dealer just happen to have one flex pipe in stock so I chose to fix just the one and put it back together.

Attachments

• 939CC203-2CCA-48D6-86BC-47763AD5A211.jpeg
    939CC203-2CCA-48D6-86BC-47763AD5A211.jpeg
    158.6 KB · Views: 56

Back