• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Stuck float on wifes 2007 Vector

NH_Nytro

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2008 Nytro
2007 Rs Vector
I just started my wife's 2007 vector and have gas running out of the pan, I can only assume I have at least one stuck float, how hard is the carb rack to remove, or what needs to be pulled to flip it and pulls the bowls to clean the pilots?

I just started my wife's 2007 vector and have gas running out of the pan, I can only assume I have at least one stuck float, how hard is the carb rack to remove, or what needs to be pulled to flip it and pulls the bowls to clean the pilots?
Its not the hard of a job, but much easier to get the carb rack off the machine and clean it thoroughly.

I can do it without removing the rack of carbs. It will fli over. I stick a rubber floor mat under the carbs to support them.

I suggest buying all new jets and all new carb bowl screws. Make sure you use a quality screwdriver to remove the screws. The heads are easily damaged.

Back