• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Need some measurements off a 2010 MTX SE skid.

blueironranger

TY 4 Stroke God
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2014 Viper XTX
2009 Phazer MTX
I'm working on building a rear float setup for my Phazer MTX and I need to know the length of the rear float center to center and also the distance between the where the rear shock mounts to the rear arm and where the bars mount (the bars that run the length of the shock) Thanks!

One other option:
Find a used Apex or Nytro Timbersled Mtn Tamer kit, and cut down the width of the arms where they mount in the tunnel.

The Phazer kit is a cut-down Nytro/Apex kit. The shock part numbers are the same. I have a Nytro kit in my Nytro, and a Phazer kit in the GF Phazer.

With the cut down kit, you can download the Phazer installation instructions from the T-Sled website and install no problem.

Murph

that could be an option, I like being different. I already picked up a next to new center float for 150$ of a SC4 skid and can get a SE rear float for 320$ new from the dealer. The rest is just a bit of time out in the garage to make a few brackets and the bars. I'm not sure I can fit an SE shock but since I'm building my own braket I can really use any length float I want and get it revalved to work in my setup. I'm going to try to come in under 600$ on the project and I think I can do that.

Back