• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Need some quick information

Reverse

Extreme
I'm looking at an '05 Vector that was brought up to Canada from the States. The seller says that all the border stuff and inspection was done. Any differences from the Canadian models???
The seller doesn't know and I'd like to before I buy this thing; may make the difference.

DoktorC said:
Make sure it has a Canadian ownership..otherwise the sleds are exactly the same. Excellent sled btw.

As above, just make sure it has been registered with MPI, and get the TOD if possible, that way you know all the border paperwork is complete...

it'll read miles instead of kilo's. is all that comes to mind. i sold my phazer to a gentleman in canada and when i went across to customs they pretty much just looked at the tunnel to check the vin number and made sure the tunnel had the canadian sticker(red maple leaf) on the tunnel and wrote the numbers off of it.

Thanks for the info

The sled has never been registered in Manitoba so no Transfer of Ownership docs but I think that the bill of sale and the inspection papers should be OK>
Thanks for the quick responses. Helpful

Back