• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nelsons Sno-X

Ellis

I took 1st place in the first two heats, then wrecked in the final after taking the hole-shot. The Nytro handled great on the track, I just beat myself.....

:o|

Ellis, we loved watching you race on Sat :Rockon: . About time we had a local Yamaha racer make us proud!

What happened to your seat? Those landings looked painful without the seat.

Sorry about the crash, you had that race too!

mdkuni said:
Ellis, we loved watching you race on Sat :Rockon: . About time we had a local Yamaha racer make us proud!

What happened to your seat? Those landings looked painful without the seat.

Sorry about the crash, you had that race too!

Thanks man!! I had a blast. The Nytro did a great job for me! That was my 1st sno-X race ever, so I was pretty happy.

As for the seat, my dumb #*$&@ didn't put the bolts back on after I changed the exaust. I couldn't believe it when it flew off...I kind of laughed when it came off, then I hit the table top and didn't laugh any more (That hurt)

I was pissed that I wrecked on that double. I think I just got too relaxed after I took the hole shot??? Oh well, I still had a riot but I wish I could've taken the checkered flag for Yamaha!! Next year for sure :Rockon:

rx1ryda989 said:
Yea, good job, did u hear that pro-open Cat when he blew? WOW what a horrible sound. As for the seat, poop happens, you still looked good out there. Impressive.

That pussy cat drove right by me after he popped his motor.....not good! Hard to feel bad for a guy with the sponsers & that trailer though. I hate cat's but all those pro trailers are awesome!!!! ;) !

Back