• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Never been on on a TY ride??

jamiegaga

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2018 sidewinder ltx-le
09 Nytro XTX
As my headline states I am new to this forum and never been on a TY ride and would love to try it this year. How would I get involved and where are they located? Who sets the destinations and so on. Thanks guys and love this site so far. Lots of knowledge here!!!

Just keep an eye in this section most rides are listed in here. I went on my first TY ride last year in Munising MI these guys are the best I drove 1400 mile to go on the ride. All of them made me feel welcome and you have more frinds when you leave. ;)!

By looking at your location your only 2 1/2 hours from a Muni ride you can join them and have a blast. There are different riding styles at a TY ride some will go for a trail ride, some will go off trail and some will do a little of both it just depends on what you want to do. If you make the Muni ride Mr.Sled has a safety meeting before everyone heads out witch shows me he wants everyone to be safe and return for another TY ride.

P.S. :welc: Its nice to see you jumped right in as a V.I.P Thanks for supporting a great site. :rocks:

If you want to see some pics here you go these are the ones I took.
http://s217.photobucket.com/albums/cc14 ... TY%20Ride/

Heres the ones from Mr.Sled
http://www.totallyamaha.com/Totallyamah ... 20away.htm

:pics: Thanks for the info and the great pics!! Yes you are right I am about 2hrs from Muni. I am hoping there will be a ride there this year and I will be in!

There is usually 2 or 3 rides there is a fun ride in Jan the give-a-way ride in Feb and the one last fling ride in march so you can make any of them I'm going to try to make the one in Feb again.

Back