• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New '11 Apex sneek peek!

Looks like it still has the same crap #*$&@ 2005-2009 style skis on it.
If it is an Apex replacement, I hope it is much easier to work on then the Apex.
If they came out with a sled that rides the bumps and the curves like the Nytro and has the power of the Apex....WATCH OUT!!!

Good to hear! It is depressing when you have to put Ski Doo skis on a Yamaha to make it turn decent. I am listening to a LOT of Doo 1200 fans on this board and on my second season of my XTX I am leaning that I may have a yellow sled in the garage by March if there aren't some promising upgrades for 2011.

ROCKERDAN said:
For those that didnt see this......

and looks to be a longtrack in this clip....

Could be a longer track I guess, but maybe they just shortened the seat a little? Either way, it looks pretty nice!

Nice find Dan!

I'm not sure on the motor, does sound somewhat to a 4 holer...sounds different than our curent APEX, maybe its the different exhaust...

Metallicat said:
Sorta looks like 2-stroke smoke belching out of those twin exhaust outlets to me. My guess is they have finally developed an unreliable, belt blowing, piston melting, crank bearing toasting 800cc 2-stroke twin to compete with the latest Doo and Poo offerings.
Finally, Yammi has lowered the bar. There is also a quick quote video on you tube of the Lester bros from supertrax,"This is the best fourstroke Yamaha has ever built" hate the GD tease.

The excitement is killing me... I hope we get some good pics from someone at eagle river if its there...

Attachments

• DSC09947.JPG
    DSC09947.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 83
  • DSC09948.JPG
    DSC09948.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 77
First sled with a factory remote start to. Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More Power!
New Lighter Chassis!
New Headlights!
New Skis!
New Power Steering!
New Bar Warmers!
New slightly More Rider Forward!

THE GAME CHANGER IS HERE!!!

:Rockon:

BR

I can't wait.. I'm still pretty sure Im gunna put a yamacharger on my apex and keep it for 2 more seasons. By then the new yamaha will have a season under its belt and be proven

Since I only paid $5500 for my sled with less than 400 miles on it, I can put the yamacharger on and still be way under the price for a new one. My sled will have 2500 miles on it by the end of this season and 2200 of them will be from me.. By next fall I will have $7700 invested in my sled and have a sled that has 2500 miles on it and 170hp...

And no payment... I own it. If I buy a new one I will have to finance at least $4000 and don't really want to do that..

Still very excited to see what this new yammi is... Everyone keep us posted on any new info..

I played the beginning of that vid. 15 times, Its hard to tell what it is but im pretty sure its got 4 holes.. Thats promising..

Back