• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New '11 Apex sneek peek!

ROCKERDAN

OCD Sledhead
Country
Other
Snowmobile
'18 RTX 50th "Winder"
For those that didnt see this......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_5qYyl4-RI

New exhaust(dual still),new skis(M9?),sounds like 4 cylinder!!....and looks to be a longtrack in this clip....new tailight,and does not look like a nytro platform at all,but hard to tell.

Dan

20111.jpg

That video is so mean.....it's like letting a fat kid look in the candy store window and telling him......NO YOU CAN'T GO IN THE CANDY STORE!!!!!

Thanks Dan!

First sneek I have seen and even though not very clear, looks exciting and does sound very much like the current 4 banger. Hope it has even more horsepower!

:die

Sorta looks like 2-stroke smoke belching out of those twin exhaust outlets to me. My guess is they have finally developed an unreliable, belt blowing, piston melting, crank bearing toasting 800cc 2-stroke twin to compete with the latest Doo and Poo offerings.

newrx1guy said:
I hope its not a nytro body style. Just give me 170hp and I'm happy.Its going to be $17999 in Canada but It's been a while since I made a sled payment I think its time lol

$17999 is about $7000 TOO F-IN HIGH. :die

I was told that there is going to be one at the Eagle River Races this weekend. We'll see if that's true, anyone going make sure to bring a camera!

newrx1guy said:
I hope its not a nytro body style. Just give me 170hp and I'm happy.Its going to be $17999 in Canada but It's been a while since I made a sled payment I think its time lol

Don't buy it in Canada...

Back