• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New 3 arm, trail version billet Accelerator Pro 4 primary clutch

Thunder Products

Making your sled the best!
TY Advertiser
Vendor
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Yamaha, Polaris, AC and Ski-Doo
WEBSITE
www.thunderproductsclutching.com
Check this out!!!

Thunder Products Clutching is working with Pro 4 Performance on something we are excited to see!!!

The new trail version 3 arm billet clutch that will be available very soon!!! And yes, I said trail version :)

Watch the video to see how this clutch works for ease of changing weights ;)!

This is the prototype that we are testing with currently. The clutch has exceptional belt grab, smooth operation with hard-coated bushing pockets and proven cooler temperatures....a must for the turbo guys!

The first question everyone is going to ask it "How Much $$"
So there. I asked. Haha

The first question everyone is going to ask it "How Much $$"
So there. I asked. Haha

Hi IH8CROWS,

The price is still being determined and I can tell you right now 25 clutches are in production. Keep checking back and once price is figured out...we will let everyone know. Of course, the price will need to be comparative to the other billet clutches out there.

Can we run wider belts? I think this is a must for big power....these YAM belts suck.

I would set them up to run 1.5" belts.

Nice looking piece Terry.

Reactions: krm
That would be great if we could make fat #*$&@ heavy duty belts work.
Maybe this clutch opens up a huge adjustment range so we could run let's say..........a VW Bug tire.
That may be on the extreme side, but imagine the longevity.
Or maybe just 1.5''. There are plenty of lengths out there to play with also.
Well Mr NOS/THUNDERPRODUCTS............looks like you'll be busy testing this year.
POOR bastard has to ride snowmobiles to make a living!

You know it will be a grand, hope not.

That would be great if we could make fat #*$&@ heavy duty belts work.
Maybe this clutch opens up a huge adjustment range so we could run let's say..........a VW Bug tire.
That may be on the extreme side, but imagine the longevity.
Or maybe just 1.5''. There are plenty of lengths out there to play with also.
Well Mr NOS/THUNDERPRODUCTS............looks like you'll be busy testing this year.
POOR bastard has to ride snowmobiles to make a living!

LMAO!!!! Love the VW tire idea....too dam funny!

It’s pretty cool to see both Terry and Tim pushing the envelope with new product development so soon after they took over Thunder Products Clutching recently. I am definitely going to keep my eyes open to see how your testing goes with the production version of this new clutch. Thanks for posting the video. Good stuff coming from these guys.

You know it will be a grand, hope not.
What's a Tapp cost? I want something solid that can take the harmonics of this three cylinder motor. I just don't trust the stock clutches with decent power for an extended amount of time.

What's a Tapp cost? I want something solid that can take the harmonics of this three cylinder motor. I just don't trust the stock clutches with decent power for an extended amount of time.
Lots of cash....I think over 1500 if I recall? But they are far superior to most the others out there. Id be all over a TAPP if I wanted the best.

Back