• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New 3 arm, trail version billet Accelerator Pro 4 primary clutch

I see the Tapp clutch going for $1450. It will be interesting to see how the Thunder products clutch preforms.

I see the Tapp clutch going for $1450. It will be interesting to see how the Thunder products clutch preforms.
Yeah depends which side of the ditch you are pricing the TAPP. Its a Canadian made clutch. I have heard very impressive reviews of it, so it should be pricey. 10k miles and insides look new Ive read.

:moon: How much, It can’t be that hard to figure cost.

:moon: How much, It can’t be that hard to figure cost.

We apologize for the wait..

Thunder Products Clutching is not a machine shop so we have to work with the machine shop who is machining these. The machine shop has not completed machining, so the bill has not been processed yet.

Hopefully very soon with prices

Check this out!!!

Thunder Products Clutching is working with Pro 4 Performance on something we are excited to see!!!

The new trail version 3 arm billet clutch that will be available very soon!!! And yes, I said trail version :)

Watch the video to see how this clutch works for ease of changing weights ;)!

This is the prototype that we are testing with currently. The clutch has exceptional belt grab, smooth operation with hard-coated bushing pockets and proven cooler temperatures....a must for the turbo guys!

Looks great,maybe i have to get me one Pro4 to test on my Nytro who is Norways fastest drag racing sled on stock Yamaha Clutches with Heavy Hitters on . Maybe it will be faster with this good looking cluthc :)

***Update***

We know you've been waiting for this! (This is a very limited run on these clutches right now...more will be available very soon after this first run)

The first run of clutches are made and ready to be sold. (These are for the 17-19 Sidewinder, Turbo Viper..or any Yamaha taper and new Thundercat or Arctic Cat with the Yamaha engine)
The unveiling of the finished Accelerator III clutch will be at Novi this weekend and will be taking orders.
For this very first run....those who get an Accelerator III clutch at the Novi snow show, will have the dial-adjust included in the price. For future orders, the dial-adjust will be an add-on cost...so get yours now!
Price is $1,195.00 US Please call us at Thunder Products Clutching (906) 484-1650 Or Pro-4 Performance (989) 372-3956

What belt width did you end up using?

Price is right, just have to see how they perform in the real word and hold up.

These clutches have been out awhile for a lot of racers with very good luck

But I understand the "trail" version of this clutch is new. Definitely will outlast the competitors race clutch which they say is trail-able and has cracked after 500 miles

Back