• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

new Apex

hardcore2

Extreme
Put 40 kilometers on my new Red Apex mnt on Sunday..Get out of the way , this machine is gonna be awesome...Huge torque , easy to handle , smooth ride . floats in the powder , what more can I tell you??I have pictures but am away from my own computer till next week..

hardcore2 said:
Put 40 kilometers on my new Red Apex mnt on Sunday..Get out of the way , this machine is gonna be awesome...Huge torque , easy to handle , smooth ride . floats in the powder , what more can I tell you??I have pictures but am away from my own computer till next week..

Snow in Cranbrook and you've been riding? That's awesome. Your a month ahead of us in the northeast.
Do you know my friend Dave Martindale of Backroads Adventure Tours?

hardcore2 said:
Just one question did the track rachet at all,or did you tighten it up from delivery of dealer,glad you got to have some fun lol ;)!

mnmsnowbeast said:
hardcore2 said:
Just one question did the track rachet at all,or did you tighten it up from delivery of dealer,glad you got to have some fun lol ;)!
The mountain models have factory extroverts , I would doubt if they would ratchet even if the track was a little loose.

Nice Rumble said:
hardcore2 said:

Snow in Cranbrook and you've been riding? That's awesome. Your a month ahead of us in the northeast.
Yes I know Dave very well..We've ridden together and drank a few beers ..Good guy.. Extroverts are just fancy drive wheels that drive the trackfrom the inside lugs instead of the track holes...

hardcore2 said:
Nice Rumble said:
hardcore2 said:

Yes I know Dave very well..We've ridden together and drank a few beers ..Good guy.. Extroverts are just fancy drive wheels that drive the trackfrom the inside lugs instead of the track holes...

If you see Dave tell him Skip from NH says hello.

Back