• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

new boots...whats good?

TrailxRider

Expert
I'm in the market for boots. I want a good pair but not sure what ones are good. My price range is up to $200 max. I currently have all FXR clothing. I have the FXR black and white backshift attack jacket and bibs.

Anyone have FXR boots? do you like them...

What about the Klim boots?

Any recomendations are welcome. Thank you in advance.

I just bought the baffin specter and they feel great, but havent field tested them yet. I have 2 buddies who have them and said they would buy another pair. very very warm and cheap... I got mine for $124

I too am in the market for new boots. I am going to look at the Choko boots (With BOA lace system). I know skyboz has a pair and he swears by them. A few of the guys I ride with have HMK's and they too love them. The Choko boots will be on sale at the show for right around $100!

i just bought a pair of the Yamaha '08 Polar boot. havent got to try them out of course down here in illinois :o| but they feel real nice and are very supportive

I bought a pair of Klim Adrenaline boots at the show last year. Best boots I have ever owned. Getting a pair for the wife this year.

What about these right from Yamaha same BOA lace design as the Baffin boot.

Attachments

• size 11 SMB-07ADC-BL-11.jpg
    size 11 SMB-07ADC-BL-11.jpg
    220.9 KB · Views: 162
Those things are super nice looking, but I think they retail for 265...too much for me. I would rather pay 100 for the choko's.

lucky_7 said:
Those things are super nice looking, but I think they retail for 265...too much for me. I would rather pay 100 for the choko's.

Yeah they are like $285 a little pricey,but I can't get them in Canada so I will order through the U.S,plus the lacing system is great for me since I only have one arm,not that I can't tie a bow it just makes it easier at -20.

No I have not worn the FXR product,I've worn motocross boots for the last four years thinking of switching to the Yamaha DC BOA boot.

Back