• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

new boots...whats good?

I have the Klim Adrenaline GTX, gore tex boots. They are very warm and actually have some good support. They have a plastic ankle brace built into the boot. They are very comfortable to wear and you're not going to get wet in these boots unless you step in water that will go over the top. Gene

I got my new RU Outside catalog today, and there stuff is generally pretty good. They have a nice looking set of boots for 100. Never used them, but they look nice.

Attachments

• SonicBoot05-p.jpg
    SonicBoot05-p.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 182
I got the KLIM Adrenelines GTX. Love them. I ordered my exact shoe size and this fit perfect.

does anyone know if FXR Nitro boots run small? and where I can get a good deal on a pair. no one here locally carrys them. Too much hassle dealing with the rep they said.

NB-NYTRO said:
does anyone know if FXR Nitro boots run small? and where I can get a good deal on a pair. no one here locally carrys them. Too much hassle dealing with the rep they said.

www.upnorthsports.com has them I believe. I'm thinking about getting the same boots also. I bought my backshift attack and pants from them and had a good first experience although I didnt get a tracking number from them. I live in NY and took less than a week to get my order.

Got the Yamaha Polar boots. Tried both the FXR Nitro X and these and the polar was way nicer to me. They are alittle stiffer than the Nitro and has a better innershoe. Have tested them alittle and they fell great... Another thing is that the FXR boots were atleast one sise smaller than the Yamaha boots. Got a size 9 Yam and a 10 of the FXR and the fxr felt small.

i bought the new yamaha '08 polar boots, and tried them out for the first time this weekend. They performed EXCELLENT. my feet actually got a little too warm in the afternoon, when it got up into the low 20's. even got into a little bit of water, about halfway up the boot, and they were perfect.
$125 from my dealer

Back