• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New BOSS Seat Pics.

BlueByYou2000

Staff member
Website
www.ty4stroke.com
These are available in Black, Silver/Black and Blue/ Black. You can also get red but the red they use is Ski Doo Red and Polaris Red. They can match Yamaha red if you send in a sample. Prices are $450 plus $25 Shipping to US destinations and $35 to Canadian Destinations. Heres some pics

Attachments

• Boss2.jpg
    Boss2.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 494
  • Boss 1.jpg
    Boss 1.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 909

BBY did you take the pics, or are they from Mountain perf.?

I'd like to see a pic of the all black seat. Might have to get me one.

How much lighter?

BBY -

Will the seats you sell have a 'Boss' logo on them, or will they be 'blank'?

Matt, the guys at HCS put together a group buy and got a better price, could we do this thru you, you still make same as you also buy in bulk?

Jim

OK, heres the deal. I can get a group buy going. Heres how it will work.

Spring Break Group Buy.
1.No money down
2.Guaranteed delivery in October
3. I need to sell 20 to get you guys a good rate
4. Please PM me, send email to sales@thespeedshop1.com, or call 715-342-1399 for group rate pricing
5. Payment will be due before the seats are shipped.
6. As always, shipping charges will apply

These are the only pics I have so far. I will call Boss and have them take some pics of the Blue seat.

These seats are softer than the stock seats and add a really nice look to the back half of the sled. In person, they are very cool looking...BBY

Not to be a wise guy, but what are the advantages of going with this seat over the stock 03 seat. Any information will be helpful.

Advantages

1. Lighter (6lbs)
2. Much softer ride
3. Better breathing (less retained condensation)
4. Ride height is 2" taller than stock seat
5. Looks (you must see in person how nice these are built)

Back