• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New BOSS Seat Pics.

Hey Matt, can you email me for conformation,thanks ken

That was easy ,how about a bulk order on holtz rear suspensions?

What I'm saying is that I don't want to order a black and yellow seat if I can only get the RX-1 in blue (on the website it only lists color choices for the ER). I want black but don't want the ER.

Because if I can get the regular RX-1 in black I'll transfer all my yellow stuff over to it from my 04 AND have a kicking new seat that has yellow in it. Then I'll pop the 05 seat on to the 04. See?

Up to 16. Almost there. I will be sending the order in as soon as we have 20. That said, we will have till the end of the month to add on what we like. Also I talked to Boss yesterday and they are looking at earlier shipment than they first thought. They will begin shipping in Early to Mid September...BBY

OK, up to 19. I talked to Boss today and we now have till the end of the month to add on as many as we want. So thanks to everyone for getting me all there information and anyone else who is still on the fence, you have till the end of the month to make up your mind...BBY

Bluebyyou2000, just wanted to make shure you recived my e-mail about wanting to order an all black boss seat for my 03 rx1?
Thankyou, Dave (crashingsucks)

Matt, when do you need our rider information for the new seats? I just wanted to make sure I did not miss anything.

Back