• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New BOSS Seat Pics.

I have the sport luggage bags that sit on the back of my seat. This seat looks different in the back. It is hard to tell if the bags will work with this seat. Any insite as to whether I can still use the bags?

Matt will email you for two, one for F5 and one for RX1. Just checking on models and colours. We should give you our weight and riding style for density also. Correct?

Jim

Matt im going to try out a set of C&A skis i bought ...If i get rid of the Push i had in the corners i will keep the sled Two more years!!

It that happens you can count me in for one of those seats!!

I will now after this weekend...Im heading to the U.P.

The only problem with Boss is that they sell far more than they can produce in a timely manner so if you wait you may not get seat till next January or later.

Jim

On my 03 it developed a really ugly crease that wouldn't go away. My 04 develops it also but it disapears after about a half an hour after riding. How resilient is the fabric that Boss uses?

Back