• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

new exhaust from barker

billymx815 said:
Glad you're happy with it HRD2PLZ. But 12hp is hard to believe. If Barkers would show everyone the dyno results, from an independant tester of course, we would all stop crying and probably order one ASAP.

just to be clear, i have never claimed a 12 hp increase. i just like the sound and it does feel like a little performance improvement (nothin to back that up though, at least by me). and i do get the popping noise, but was told it will not affect the integrity of the machine (by Jason at Priceless Performance), after I inquired about the need for a PCIII.

Scott

fxnytroxtx said:
if u guys want a nice exaust system buy excell:)

obviously from someone who has bought it, and invariably has to like it for the price he paid for it.

not knocking it, have no experience with it.

yup

Ordered mine today.... I don't plan on 12 hp, but it is made in Michigan. I can hog tail peices out with the best of em..........bring on the heat.

I talked with Tim. He said it will gain 8hp stock setup. He said they got 12 hp with a fuel controller. He recommends adding a fuel controller

yup

Yeah, I heard that, Not getting one right away, You guys think running lean will be an issue??? I'm thinking a controller will only improve performance. At least that is how it it works on my ZX 14 Ninja with slip on's. Of course the air is not nearly as dense in July. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

mazak500 said:
I talked with Tim. He said it will gain 8hp stock setup. He said they got 12 hp with a fuel controller. He recommends adding a fuel controller

If this is true, the website should change their website promoting a 12 hp increase...FALSE advertising.

Back