• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

NEW MEMBER with a venture lite

chucknorris

Ok to make a long story short I sold my 2006 Bombardier and bought a RZR side by side,regreted selling the sled so I had 2 Dirt bikes that we hardly used so I traded them for a 2008 Venture Lite with 1036KM on it.I have never had a 4 stroke before and was intreged so today I made the swap!!! I hope I made a good move ?? the Bombardier was a great ride... :sled2:

Welcome! Would be a good idea to fill in your location in your profile. Always interesting to know where people are from. There's lots of info here on these sleds and if you ever have any questions, ask away.

It's all good. No worries. I don't know if it has to do with the old version of the software they're using here but I don't find it really any different. You'll get the hang of it ;)!

Welcome, always good to see more riders on the VL/MP joining up! Have you had a chance to ride it yet? Whereabouts in NL do you ride? I ride in Green Bay/White Bay and west coast. That's low Kms on a 2008. Hope you enjoy it and any questions just ask.

Hi I am new to this site, I have a question on where to put the registration stickers on my venture lite I am in michigan where they want them they just don't stick very well and fall off

Welcome! I put them on the tunnel. Ontario does have an exception for oddly shaped sleds.

I don't no about michigan I have been told it depends on the officer, some will overlook it but another will write you a ticket I just don't want the hassle, I thought about the lower part of the windsheild but was told I shouldn't is there a better way to make it stick to the panels thanks

Do you mean that it won't stick to the plastic?

I would suggest starting a new thread as you might not get responses from other members because of the original thread title.

Back