• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New MTN Ski

I ride 95% off Trail, In the conditions I ride in I think they're very predictable. Based off of the sled in your profile picture I'm sure we ride totally different and I'm not the guy to answer your question on a trail predictability.

But you answered mine. Thanks! I guess i will pick up a set for next season. Going to the 16 front end as well. Should be a huge improvement

I have a had a set these skis on viper std dx 146 for 6000km found them great on and off trail. Now I have a set on my viper xtx for 8000km and there great. make the sled so much better for off trail riding. but still works good on trail. All I use is stock runner that came on the viper btx.

What's everyone running for carbides on this ski?

I've dialed then in this season and love them. They give the Winder much needed flotation, have a good deep keel. They hold the line real well in the big sweepers while trail riding. I use the aggressive snowtrackers on mine and very happy with them.

Back