• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New MTX

DCphazer

Hello,
I'm new to this site but have been reading a lot. I just picked up a 08 phazer mtx yesterday. I'm sure I will have plenty of questions. Thanks for all the input I have got in this forum!! :yam:

Thanks guys!!
I put 55 miles on it today and I love it so far. I was surprised how nice it handled the corners. I'm just taking it easy trying to brake it in.

I broke mine in the way I was going to ride it.

Attachments

• playing on the mtn lite.JPG
    playing on the mtn lite.JPG
    430.1 KB · Views: 69
Thanks Guys!!!

Superman your not to far from me. I live in Clare Co but ride up north most of the time. I would like to get one more good ride in but I don't know if the weather is going to hold out.

If your looking for good snow my suggestion is trailer up to Newberry and take the trail northwest up toward Grand Marais. Seriously they have not had the warm ups we've had and the snow in the woods is 3 to 4 feet deep. I've been up there the last 2 weekends and the trail riding and firelanes were fantastic. I'm going to the keweenaw this weekend because it was planned a month or so back but I would be going back Seney, Newberry or Grand Marais otherwise. Good luck DC.

Back