• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New paint and decals on hood.

Apex Gt Rick

Veteran
Well I got my hood back from paint and put my decals on. How does it look to you guys. Sorry for the glare my garage lighting stinks. I also powder coated my rear suspension arms. The color is called silver chrome. I just need to put it back in.
Rick

100_0559.jpg

100_0561.jpg

100_0560.jpg

im far from a fan of flames well i actualy hate them but thoes are some of the better ones ive seen. i guess its the whole metal/tribal kind of look they have. nice sled

45 bucks! I took them to a local guy in elkhorn wi were I live. I did have them sand blasted and ready to go. When I dropped them off I said any silver will do and thats what I got. Turned out great.
Rick

Nice job on the flames! I powder coated my suspension and rails black and just installed. Did you take any pictures or make a diagram of the wire routing from the the tunnel to the swing arm. I took picures of everything but that! I don't remember if it goes under or over the top

Back