• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Totally broken steering bracket on '15 :( and a question...

I have Mainway parts installed but would like to correct the upper steering post slop. Is OFT in business or are there other makes for an improved part at that position?
Thanks

He is still around as of last year. Leave a message or keep trying to call him. He has another job that he does in the summer so sometimes late getting back to you. Top quality stuff and good guy to talk to. Search OFT racing on Facebook

He is still around as of last year. Leave a message or keep trying to call him. He has another job that he does in the summer so sometimes late getting back to you. Top quality stuff and good guy to talk to. Search OFT racing on Facebook

Any chance you have contact info for those of us that swore off Zuckerburg? :p

from the Google Machine. I think this is it. I know he is in Alaska. Website is no longer up. Give it a try.

Oft Racing LLC
15300 E Kathleen Dr
Palmer, AK 99645
Title:
Phone:(907) 306-2025

Check Barn of Parts. I know it was him or some other Vendor here that started making the Post Blocks. Cant remember who. I have a OFT one so didnt pay enough attention.

Great info guys!
My 2015 MTX is loose in a major way. I have tried to tighten the 17mm nut but the bolt body spins.
Sounds like I should order the bracket also because I am guessing mine is broke

Back