• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New PPD Skis and Wildchild Rider Forward WOW

sledskiing

Expert
Website
www.sledmods.com
Finally got around to installing my new PPD X-MT skis and wildchild rider forward and WOW what a difference.

The skis performance on the trail were amazing. NO DARTING and they are def lighter than stock. There wasn't much POW to really put it to the test but I could def feel better flotation. The only thing I could not tell is if they initiate a turn better.

The wildchild rider forward is a must. I played in some small fields and linking tight powder turns... tighter and smoother than I could imagine. I removed the whole headlight assembly. Used a metal plate to close up the hole and installed a single light.

Only problem is that I test rode a boosted sled so now I have the itch.

P1010125.jpg

leecontdivide.jpg

You can mess around with all kinds of pivot risers all day long but until you move the bars forward and up you don't really get it. There's no going back that's for sure.

Rx1M5

I was reading in a magazine, today, that the Apex mtn weighs 632 with no gas. When I can go with a 100lb lighter RX-1 with rider forward for almost half the cost what is the draw. 10hp?

Chris - your sled looks like a killer now - now you just need boost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back