• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New Rumor

Upstater57

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2022 Tcat EPS,
2014 ZR9000 (sold)
1978,1979,1980 SRX (sold)
Has anyone heard any news that Acat may not have enough parts available to build all the Tcats and Riot 9000's that have been ordered?

Has anyone heard any news that Acat may not have enough parts available to build all the Tcats and Riot 9000's that have been ordered?

No.

I actually even got an email on 6/7 that I could place an order on the SRX I had on the waitlist even. So I placed the order immediately. We'll see if it comes, but I doubt they'd email people on the waitlist if they can't deliver.

No.

I actually even got an email on 6/7 that I could place an order on the SRX I had on the waitlist even. So I placed the order immediately. We'll see if it comes, but I doubt they'd email people on the waitlist if they can't deliver.
Hope you are correct. An Acat source shared that with me. Maybe Yamaha is unaffected.

I am hoping that is not the case and its possible crap can happen but I have a strong belief that sleds will be delivered in a much better and timely fashion then what happened last season.

Last edited:
Skidoo hasn’t even finished delivering parts on the 2022 models. I still don’t have the DESS post yet with no delivery date known. So if ya can’t finish last years sleds what makes people think they can finish the new ones? Upstaters I would like to believe that’s true but even if it is a reality they can’t build it. Our best friend is a supply person in the auto industry. The supply chain is so bad they have to redesign the new vehicles on the fly according to what parts they can get. These new sleds will not be delivered on time! Maybe cats hoping they can secure parts for the 2024 model year. It’s easy enough to release a new model but can they deliver. I doubt it.

I ordered a new 900r and haven’t yet received any notification of delays but I would not be surprised. Thought things were hard to get last year but this year seems worse.

I ordered a new 900r and haven’t yet received any notification of delays but I would not be surprised. Thought things were hard to get last year but this year seems worse.
They are not sending out individual notifications yet. Just that general release of expect delays at this time.

FWIW, for the last 2 months I have been watching parts availability to repair a damaged 22 Tcat, and the dates for different components just keep pushing out, with the longest lead (ATAC shocks) now September. I have translated that to be "good luck" getting parts this year in time for winter. So I decided to go to plan B and part out the sled. I already secured a new 22 Tcat replacement at the end of the season in April. I just posted in the parts section if anyone has interest btw.

FWIW, for the last 2 months I have been watching parts availability to repair a damaged 22 Tcat, and the dates for different components just keep pushing out, with the longest lead (ATAC shocks) now September. I have translated that to be "good luck" getting parts this year in time for winter. So I decided to go to plan B and part out the sled. I already secured a new 22 Tcat replacement at the end of the season in April. I just posted in the parts section if anyone has interest btw.
You may want to keep the sled awhile for parts considering how scarce they have become. I think the 22/23 winter will be a repeat of last year when it comes to parts and accessories. I don't expect the supply chain to normalize until 2024.

Back