• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New Rumor

On a positive note, country cat has already began recieving 2023 snowmobiles. They recieved their first shipment which had thundercat and the remaining sleds were 2 strokes. More on the way very soon. They are expecting no issues with timely deliveries of the 2023 model snowmobiles.

On a positive note, country cat has already began recieving 2023 snowmobiles. They recieved their first shipment which had thundercat and the remaining sleds were 2 strokes. More on the way very soon. They are expecting no issues with timely deliveries of the 2023 model snowmobiles.
Great news,you might get the sleds you have on order, which dealer in Maine was it ?

Good if true. Before COVID we usually picked up our new sleds at the end of August. They should be able to deliver Tcats early since there is only one model and the only difference from 2022 are the stickers. That should mean the Yamaha's will be on time as well.

Good if true. Before COVID we usually picked up our new sleds at the end of August. They should be able to deliver Tcats early since there is only one model and the only difference from 2022 are the stickers. That should mean the Yamaha's will be on time as well.
Yes they posted pictures on their facebook page and will have some uncrating photos in the next week or so. I dug in a little deeper and it sounds like sleds should be all delivered by october/november but we’ll have to wait and see, things change!

These are great things to hear, from a fellow who had one on order thanks for sharing the info guys! I plan to make as many trips yo the county as I can this year, I will owe you a drink Justin!

If things are going so smoothly you'd think they could fill some of the orders they declined not that long ago.

If things are going so smoothly you'd think they could fill some of the orders they declined not that long ago.
Just cause things are going smoothly now doesn’t necessarily mean they would be able to get more parts commitments from there vendors to be able to build more sleds.

Just cause things are going smoothly now doesn’t necessarily mean they would be able to get more parts commitments from there vendors to be able to build more sleds.
My guess is that they only have a certain number of engines that Yamaha could supply for this model year so production is limited.

I saw pictures online of a red 2 stroke Riot that someone already picked up. It looked great!

Article in Barron's out stating that car repos are skyrocketing. There's a possibility that some people may have to back out of their orders given that everyday living costs have increased substantially.

Article in Barron's out stating that car repos are skyrocketing. There's a possibility that some people may have to back out of their orders given that everyday living costs have increased substantially.
My guess is there isn't a lot of crossover with people buying $20+k snowmobiles and getting their car repo'd.

Will probably affect the $10k and below sled sales as those will get a haircut to move.

i was just at my Dealer today Duluth, mn an he ask did you get your email i said what well you are getting a sled wish is turn into a sled i ask him wich one a LE he ask i i still want it i said yes so he email dealer rep an told that i didnt get email and he said that he another guy is also getting one to so that 2 on wish to sure think i was pump coming it made my day was hospital an got injection for a medical problem an it didn't go well but this news sure cheers up a guys.

i was just at my Dealer today Duluth, mn an he ask did you get your email i said what well you are getting a sled wish is turn into a sled i ask him wich one a LE he ask i i still want it i said yes so he email dealer rep an told that i didnt get email and he said that he another guy is also getting one to so that 2 on wish to sure think i was pump coming it made my day was hospital an got injection for a medical problem an it didn't go well but this news sure cheers up a guys.
You been drinking

You been drinking
no i received a email from yamaha last 2-3 months ago that that i was on a wish list for a sled and that they would try to fill it well it has move to a fill order just got email to put deposit down so i;m getting one so maybe you want to come to my house when i get an we will have a drink on me.

Back