• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New running boards?

Im in the process of installing a sed of better boards at the moment. Pain in the #*$&@ to cut the old running board when your not properly equipped. Had to pay around 30$ cdn of duty at reception.

Snow Eliminators

Installed the Snow Elims on my 09 and buddy's 08, they look great, very aggressive. Actually stiffened the board as well, great product.

WRP Phazer Mountain TUFF Running Board pics (installed)

Here's a picture of our Mountain TUFF Running Boards installed on a Phazer MTX ... $179 US

DSC03445.jpg

Snow / Ice will NOT build up on these, and they really strengthen the tunnel. (Perfect fit and cool mountain scene)

Check out our 2" taller modified Mountain ASSAULT Plus II seat (requires OEM / stock seat to re-manufacture from) ... $289 US

Doug
WRP
Orem, Utah
Cell: 801.971.0142

Thanks for the picture of the WRP board, they look sweet. I'm thinkin I need a pair of those!!!

I picked up a set from snow eliminators a couple months ago, Same design as the rest but not a great buying experience!! I was told it would take 3-5 days to get them, after a week and a half i called and they had no idea why i didnt have them yet, i mentioned that my credit card was charged twice they didnt believe me, but would look into it. I called them another week later and they said they were shipped when i had talk to them last week (even tho i ordered them prior to that), i asked for a tracking number they said the post office doesnt give out tracking numbers! (B.S.) I called them another week later after i found out my card was charged a 3rd time!! they said they couldnt understand why and it must be a mistake from my c/card company so they asked for the phone number so they could try and find out why???. The next day the boards showed up, same open design as the rest but all the boot grip point looked like they were formed with a die grinder not very nice. Needless to say my c/card company had to cancel 2 of the 3 charges and i have a set of board sitting on my floor that im not sure if i want on my sled! Hopefully no one else has the same problems with these guys, but personally i would not reccomend them

Back