• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New Skinz Product Got Seat? Got BOARDS!!!!!!!!!

call it what you want...atleast I am calling!!!!

:)

Have no issue representing great product from great companies that is for sure!!!

As to the site, they are busitng through stuff as fast as they can...this is going to be one of those game changer products for them...which is really cool!!!!

would love to see if we can get a group ride next year out west, and am confident we can get some of the endors to join us and provide for some drawing stuff...

I will volunteer guiding (but reserve the right to invoke the NO A** clause) :)

Ok, I am done stirring the pot.

They are some awesome looking boards. Might have to switch out my other brand to them.

Just wondering since I have already cut up my boards to install another brand, if I can put them on.

Blue anodizing would make them things hot, or I can order the plain ones and get them powder coated.

Already building the list for this fall.

Money to be spent, but I figure will be way less than a se by what I paid for my 09.

I would love to make it down there for a ride. I figure 4 days of driving. Sure I can find some other guys willing to hop in the crew cab and four place.

yes you will be able to use these even if you cutout for the other brands...which I have done too...

Ultimately you leave about 1/2" of the lip from the tunnel to the foot board on and that is what seats the inside (inside to the tunnel) portion on the tunnel...

yamahabandit said:
Great, oft relocator kit, roest vent kit, roest stump plate, on and on. Now seat kit and boards.
The wife said no more mods to the Nytro or she's going to leave me. God I'll miss her! :drink: :drink: :drink: :die

Sledding in the winter and fishing in the summer, you would think they would get it by now.

Looks good, I really love the block off plate I got from OFT, fit is great and is flat. The draw back is you still have to build a exhaust system. So the whole skinz deal takes a lot of work out of it.

I keep thinking of putting a Vector Header on and changing it up, but it worked great all season, so am not going to mess with it.

Looks like they are going to lock up your side of Hatcher Pass huh? A lonely little corridor, wish they would pick up the dog booties and poop when they were done.

well i dont think they will. it would be nice if they really do open an atv corridor.

There really is not anywhere to snowmachine the way it is now. Just nice to have close access to the willow side.

yamahabandit said:
Great, oft relocator kit, roest vent kit, roest stump plate, on and on. Now seat kit and boards.
The wife said no more mods to the Nytro or she's going to leave me. God I'll miss her! :drink: :drink: :drink: :die

Why tell her about any mod u do. less they know the better. I just tell mine just taking it all apart to look everything over real good hahahaha it work's. O and have all your part's shipped to a buddies hahaha

BooBoo said:
yamahabandit said:

Why tell her about any mod u do. less they know the better. I just tell mine just taking it all apart to look everything over real good hahahaha it work's. O and have all your part's shipped to a buddies hahaha

Which wife are you on 2, 3, or 4? :)

When I bought the Nytro, put a black and red sled away in spring, first ride the next season it was black and white. Thats when i realized, she knew the difference between an Apex and a Nytro.
That seat and boards are going to look good on the snow next year. Some guys are saying seat kit is pricy. I know everyone finances are different,but no one said sledden was cheap! Heck , I bought new snow tires for her car didn't I ! :drink:

I started writing this post with the intent that only a few close friends would get a chuckle out of the infamouse words of my wife. "Stupid Snowmobile" But I quickly realized that I am probably not alone.

MT - i am with ya... the more you tell her upfront the better off I am. The old policy of asking for forgiveness vs permission stopped applying a while ago. The 1946 Jeep Willys was probably about the last major purchase I brought home like that.... Which I still miss even though i know she went to a good home after a couple years of hearing about it.
I shouldnt say that - last summer the PW50 motorcycle for the kids wasnt exactly a discussion that was had prior... but boy do the kids love it!!! Well and the Harley - that sat in my garage for 3 months before the story that i was storing it for buddy ran thin... still have it though.

back to topic. Looking forward to getting a set of those boards - they looks like exactly what i have been waiting for.

Back