• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New Skinz Product Got Seat? Got BOARDS!!!!!!!!!

vsmpowered said:
will the boards fit xtx

as said earlier, am confident they will make them to fit even the smaller sleds, but should be no issue at all on the XTX as it is a 144 tunnel right? However, they are checking all the measurements to figure it out for sure...

The key is the rear brace...So, they may either do another design or it might fit, but will post back with answer...

just got off the phone with them, they will answer definitively shortly

sonds said:
mtdream said:
you need to post a pic of your boards stoli!!!

His sidehillin days are over if he doesnt replace them ;):D

well I think he shoudl go for the Phizzer...never seen him ride better than on that thing!!!!

StoliDoli said:
MT - i am with ya... the more you tell her upfront the better off I am. The old policy of asking for forgiveness vs permission stopped applying a while ago.

Try explaining the machinery movers, the 53' semi and the new CNC machine sometime. Eeeewwww. Not a pretty day, but the best decision I ever made. You're not old until regrets takes the place of your dreams....

You want me to post those running board pics for ya?

You want me to post those running board pics for ya?[/quote]

Yes please - but i want to note - it is not a dig against the WRP boards. I liked them. Didnt build up with snow, didnt have the corner tears like others, fit and finish were good. For the average person - good boards.

I have often said gravity seems to increase whereever i stand :) With that said. From what i have heard about the design I think Skinz did it right with creating a product with those things in mind and shoudl stand up to the abuse a larger person puts on the boards. Looking forward to testing them out - i have been happy with all the other Skinz products i have added in the last year.

Here is the answer direct from Skinz

We will add the XTX airframe running boards. We think the RTX is the same but we have an XTX coming in the next few days and we already have a 2010 RTX. This will only be for the SE tunnel.

mtdream said:
Here is the answer direct from Skinz

We will add the XTX airframe running boards. We think the RTX is the same but we have an XTX coming in the next few days and we already have a 2010 RTX. This will only be for the SE tunnel.
The RTX tunnel is the one that really needs them! :o|

well, they are going to have an RTX in, and test it as per the post...So, will let you know as soon as I know...

Wanted to bring this thread back for the people at Skinz since they have such great customer support and would like the thank them for taking care of my issues, couldnt ask for any better service.

skinz air frame boards

yamahaboy701 said:
I see these have been available for a while now so has anybody bought then and installed them yet?

Also interested in the mounting pts will they baloon the tunnel?
Does the front bend trap your foot?
How much weight do they add?
Are they worth ovr double the price of the compition?
Is there a distributer in canda as they will not ship usps?

Thanks

Back