• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

NEW SLED NOT A FOUR CYLINDER!!!

Yamaha205 said:
SharkAttak said:
fourload said:
He wouldn't say but I would bet 10 more....

if it's 10 more hp only and power steering, it's not worth it to me to change

i would change, every hp counts... it will probably be the same power diffrence as the vector to the current apex

20hp yes, then the yamcharger would add another 20 hp, 10hp for $11,000, not worth it, i'd rather keep my attak and add a supercharger

SharkAttak said:
Yamaha205 said:
SharkAttak said:
fourload said:
He wouldn't say but I would bet 10 more....

if it's 10 more hp only and power steering, it's not worth it to me to change

i would change, every hp counts... it will probably be the same power diffrence as the vector to the current apex

20hp yes, then the yamcharger would add another 20 hp, 10hp for $11,000, not worth it, i'd rather keep my attak and add a supercharger

Only 4 more sleeps - I'm out west, so if there is a mtx, i'm going to be all over it. With power steering, the limiter straps being sucked up for climbin would not result in being fatigued from the trail in before you even get to the play areas. I have an 07 grizz with eps turnin 27" outlaws. It has "Changed my Game" for sure. Longer more aggresive rides, and gettin off the quad & not needing a nap is great. 20 more stock ponies would be awesome, but I'm not counting on it. Expecting 160.
Come on yammi, give me a reason to trade in the 07 apex :jump:

You hear it here first boys...here's my guess...

same motor with variable exhaust known as exup by way of servo motor
add eps and you have a nice ride....

I just listed to that video...that sled sounds like a nytro motor...farty and all...listen to it compared to the apex on the left

Look at the diameter of the pipes...Smaller 3 cylinder diameter not the larger 4 cylinder diameter.

my first guess was going to be a larger displacement 3 cyl like the doo....with some type of variable intake and exhaust..

an earlier post by someone being four pipes underneath was what had me thinking 4cyl but it sounds just like the three holer

:drink: 1050cc 3cyl turbo, EPS, new ski's, 128 inch skid Mono 2, updated frame,170hp ;):D maybe I am just dreaming.Definately sounds different in the motor comparing 3cyl/4cyl, and maybe it's just me but I hear a lot of whistling (turbo)type sound emitting from the sled on the right in the video and I know my RX1 dosen't sound like that when you pull away what about the EFI sleds(non turbo)do they :Rockon:.2 more day's. ;)!

Quote "and maybe it's just me but I hear a lot of whistling (turbo)type sound emitting from the sled"

I heard that too and thought SuperCharger Instantly and I do not read French but the description has the word "Yamcharger" in it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, about the marketing of the EPS...I dont think anyone riding another brand is gonna SWITCH to a Yammie because of this but it will make Yammy customers who already KNOW how heavy they steer a 2011 customer.

They sure know how to build suspense, I'll give them that! They do a great job of marketing this sh!t
I personally don't believe they'll go back to a gear reduced engine purely cuz the weight issue that they fight with the other brands throwing it our face all the time with their ads
That being said, can a cv clutch take that kind of RPM without a Gear Reduction????I belive someone mentioned 10,500 RPM on one of the proto's

Also, a couple years back did we not talk about the possibility of 2 YZ450 Motors being put together??? Or something along that line? I love the comment about the 660 and 700 Grizz's having a double pipe comin off a single cylinder.
This is AWESOME!!! Well maybe.

I would love the idea of a blower...but those who rode it said it wasnt explosive power so Im not thinking that

Back