• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New (to me) Turbo Viper M-TX, have a couple questions.

r_cordell

I just picked up a 2015 Viper M-TX, has the 190 MPI kit, (dealer installed when new). It's been run elevations from 6k to 10k, and most of my riding is from 3200' up to 6000', with an occasional trip up to 10K. With this swing in elevations, should i install the EABC kit, or will it be fine as is? Is there a soutce for the EABC kit since MPI shut their doors? Currently don't have an AFR gauge, so i don't want to mess with any of the GEMS settings until I kniw what I'm doing. FWIW, this is my first turbo sled.

I just picked up a 2015 Viper M-TX, has the 190 MPI kit, (dealer installed when new). It's been run elevations from 6k to 10k, and most of my riding is from 3200' up to 6000', with an occasional trip up to 10K. With this swing in elevations, should i install the EABC kit, or will it be fine as is? Is there a soutce for the EABC kit since MPI shut their doors? Currently don't have an AFR gauge, so i don't want to mess with any of the GEMS settings until I kniw what I'm doing. FWIW, this is my first turbo sled.
I have a 16 viper with the MPI kit, it has the EABC kit and it doesn't work worth s**t. If I am in lower elevations for any period of time I adjust the wastegate, otherwise I just ride it easy until I get some elevation.

I ran a boost tee on my nytro and loved the ability to adjust on my own. I have asked this question of quite a few guys and never got an answer, but the Viper factory 190 mpi kit has the boost tee location plugged off on the turbo. I have not tried to install one from the intake plenum to the wastegate, would love to know if it works......

my eabc has worked great on my 2016 viper for 7000 miles nd, yellowestone, big horns snowies

Back