• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New transporter cutting out 1324 Code

The twelve pennies stories are true. Used 1982 and older solid copper pennies, not the copper/zinc ones. Hasn't sputtered, bucked or flashed a code since. Made the machine behave better everywhere ! Top speed went up to 73 mph. It'll cruise at that speed ! Would suggest 17 gram weights if you can get them. Took me over a year to get some. Couldn't say enough negative things about CVTech. Dozen calls and emails over the past two years and have yet to get a response ? Apparently customer relations are non existent with them. I'm told the Comet 108 and some Polaris P-85's are available with the correct 33mm 1:10 taper to fit the 400 single ? Also the new Adapt from Cat ? Would prefer the P-85. I've no false hope whatever of maintaining the CVTech once it begins to wear and need service. Will say the folks on the assembly line the day mine was built got the clutch alignment right on. Been a couple years riding and not a hint of black dust or measurable belt wear on my machine. Sheaves look beautiful too. Love the Venom. So much fun to ride. No issues keeping up with anything else trail riding. Good bang for the buck.

Back