• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

News from Big East Powersports show

I was there for my first time ever and bought my kid a black Yamaha jacket and the blue klim Yamaha bibs for 149 and 59. Small size so i guess thats why the bids wrre cheap. I would NEVER pay the 300 plus for klim that was downstairs at the Illinois Yamaha group. I liked the FXR area but nothing was a barging so nothing was bought but a big duffle bag at the entrance.
My buddy bought the mount that has the wireless charger built in, I'll post more on that later.
I found 509 to be outrageous in price and very stinking few well priced closed face helmets so happy I bought my FXR fuel helmet from Dennis Kirk a few weeks ago for $219. Unlikely anything priced in that zone could be found at the event. Overall a B for how much I thought was there and C- for finding good prices. I guess I'll wait to buy out the inventory at Big Moose when we start the season in old forge, can't wait!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Back