• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nice sleds crappy garages lets see em boys

yamaslob

TY 4 Stroke Guru
we got a Nytro sitten in our trailer.

Attachments

• apex1.jpg
    apex1.jpg
    224.4 KB · Views: 182
  • apex2.jpg
    apex2.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 181

yamaslob- you have a cement floor, I am totally jealous. My sled is jammed in a little 10x14 minibarn, quad and car are in a 16x28 garage with a dirt floor, bike is in my basement, and truck sits outside.

Here's my little sled Garage. It's a 16'x10' shed. I got everything I need though. Just enough room to rotate the sled in there. lol.

Attachments

• IM000631.JPG
    IM000631.JPG
    404 KB · Views: 182
I think I have you all beat this year. My current garage consists of a 8x14' box truck box sitting on cement blocks next to my driveway. Thats a bit of a step down from the 40x54' heated shop I had last year! But hopefully I can get the material from the company I'm working for to build a 30x40 or 40x50 steel shop next summer.

The sad thing is, the box we have is full of my tools and equipment, so the sleds have to sit outside with a tarp over them! (at least the tarp is waterproof, unlike that junk Yamaha cover!) Pretty bad...$15 tarp= waterproof, $150 Yamaha cover isn't.

Jim

Silverbullet said:
Hell, it's a battle just keeping her out of it....Everytime I turn around she's puttin more stuff in there :die
Hell aint that the truth,wifes cant live with out them and cant live with them lol...

My sled sits in a 15'X24' attached garage, while the wife's mini-van sits in the driveway. The driveway is smoother than the garage floor, which, when you melt the snow out of the tunnel, the water rolls away from the door further into the garage. I had to put celotex (blue board) over the side door opening cause it's held together with drywall screws, bailing wire, chip-board, and slats. One of the best Christmas presents I got was a ready heater to heat it.

No new sled this year - In the spring, that garage will be coming down and a new addition w/2 car attached going up, in it's place. And hopefully, we'll have enough left over for my 24'X40' shop?

We'll see?

Back