• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

No rear suspension travel fixed!

Do our have a part number for the better shock? Also how much does it cost for the shock? How much to revalve it?

Cannondale actually sold me a 2016 shock that was re- valved. It has a larger diameter body. But you can remove yours and send to him. I think it's abou 70 for a revalve? The larger shock was from his viper but same original Yamaha valving. I paid over 100 but that included the shock. Pretty easy replacement with skid in. Huge difference compared to the dual rate spring. He did say the dual rate spring is a good idea too.

Cannondale actually sold me a 2016 shock that was re- valved. It has a larger diameter body. But you can remove yours and send to him. I think it's abou 70 for a revalve? The larger shock was from his viper but same original Yamaha valving. I paid over 100 but that included the shock. Pretty easy replacement with skid in. Huge difference compared to the dual rate spring. He did say the dual rate spring is a good idea too.
Just to clarify the shock I sold Rebmo was revalved not stock. The SE's had them and 16 and newer DX models. I charge $80 for a revalve.

That's not bad at all. I would like to get this done. Do you get the shocks or do I? Also do you accept pay pal?

That's not bad at all. I would like to get this done. Do you get the shocks or do I? Also do you accept pay pal?
You would need to get shocks. Is quite the price variances. Looking at Yamaha they are $189 from Port. If you look up a 14 ZR7000 from Country Cat shock list for under $100. It's the same shock! I do accept PayPal but prefer check due to fees. Let me know if you need help finding the shocks too.

Ok, I'll get the shocks and get back with you. ZR 7000- 2014? Ok

Thanks
Yes. Here is Country Cat. Crazy cheap!
image.png

I can get either the cat shock 2704-685 or the '16 viper Rtx-DX Shock for around the same price. Are they the same thing, or is one better?

Back