• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

No Slip Drive Sprockets

Those are the same style we sell made by Wahl Bros. We have had customers use them on numerous turbo/sc sleds and have had no problems with them. Here's a link to them on our site with an application chart if you need help. Another note on drivers is that for 09 Apex and Vector models the front axle diameter has changed from 27mm to 30mm so the current drivers that fit them won't fit on the 09's. I have contacted Wahl Bros. and they will be working on some that will fit in the future.

apexfx said:

Word had it that the Doo sprockets ran smoother, and were less money. There was a string running recently regarding part number/pricing/availablilty. If extros are going to be your plan, be worth the trouble to look it up.

drivers

This summer i installed the whal drivers with the 1 325 corba on my 07 rtx installed the doo drivers 2.86 with the ice ripper xt on my attack cant wait to try them. doo drivers look a little nicer well we will see.

Back