• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

North West TY forum ride

We drove through the Bend area this past summer. Looks like there is a fair amount of riding there. ;)!
I'm kind of weird about that, driving around during the summer months and thinking "hmmm I bet they have good sledding here"! My wife just rolls her eyes!LOL

TY Ride NW

Here's what happened 2 weeks ago in the Berry Fields up by Indian Heaven ( sno-tel Surprise Lakes)...

Attachments

• DSCF5248 (640x480).jpg
    DSCF5248 (640x480).jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 119
I am in, if it is April or May... lol. Maybe no riding for me this year, would be great to be involved with this. We shale see though. Garage session is Tuesday and I am finally going to make my new drop brackets / running boards. Then finish the coolers and rear tunnel section and then I should be done.

Just hope I win the MX seat on ebay that I am stalking...

Peter,
How far is whistler from the border?

Another event that is happening in April is the Mt Baker shoot out/BBQ on the 14th. This one draws a big crowd though (we've had over 300 sleds before). Normally some dealers will bring up the new iron as well.
If the weather is good, there is friendly un-sanctioned up hill pulls against your buddies for bragging rights!
If the weather is socked in, then it's a lot of eating, BS'n and taking the demo sleds for a spin!

Depends on the traffic through Vancouver. The new improved Sea to Sky highway from Horse Bay to Whistler sure is faster than in years past. From the border I'd say Whistler is 2-2.5 hrs. away. Absolutely unforgettable terrain.

Back