• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Novi show

Plan on going, not sure if Sat, or Sun. depends on who goes with me, when they can go. Like to go Sunday and get good deals on things at closing time. Hope to see some of you there. Is Mr. Sled planning on coming? Bumped into Tom last year at the show on Sunday.

Sweet this show is always been the best! I am going Friday and since i just converted to yamaha I am getting blue gear this year.
Lots to see.

We ended up going on Sat, walked out with 3 BCA packs, as I sold my pack to another rider in our group. Now everyone in our group has a airbag pack. Also picked up a pair of suspenders, Mtn Addiction gas rack, goggles, and knee braces. It would have almost been cheaper for us to buy a sled, lol

There's nothing like a great snowmobile show to get you pumped up just before the start of the season :-o ;)!

Attachments

• DSC00553.JPG
    DSC00553.JPG
    123.5 KB · Views: 90
  • DSC00548.JPG
    DSC00548.JPG
    111 KB · Views: 98
Hey Nick, thought you were supposed to go to these shows for ideas for sleds, parts and up-dates! Looks like you were checking out seat warmers!!! And very nice ones at that!! Next you will be looking for a Venture GT to be in your future. Can't blame you a bit. Really wishing I could have made it, last weekend!

Back