• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro Boost Module for your YamaHeater

switch said:
Thanks for the call yesterday Rock! The call was greatly appreciated. Keep up the great work.

You are welcome!

Work hard to take great care of everyone.

That is part of what I am doing here.
Found an issue & making sure everyone knows about it, & is taken care of so their grips do what they should do.
(Get Warm! And not just Warm, but Warm Enough!)
Definitely not cheap for me, yet is the right thing to do. ;)!

Rock :-o

Re: boost without heater

srxpert said:
Can you use this boost without a yamahaheater on it? I have a yamahaheater on my nytro and could use more juice but my apex only needs a little more than stock.Stock they are as hot as my nytros with the yamahaheater on it.Thanks Shane

Hi Shane!

Sent ya a PM. :Rockon:

racingronnie said:
Just ordered, sure would be nice to get it before New York trip leaving on Jan 29th. Thank you!!

Tug hill or bust.

Hey Ron!

Should not be a problem, will have most, if not all I have ordered right now, shipped by tomorrow.

rock, did you get my order for the booster? i'm having trouble with my computer, not sure if the order went through! never got an email back from paypal, thanks

gerbie said:
rock, did you get my order for the booster? i'm having trouble with my computer, not sure if the order went through! never got an email back from paypal, thanks

Sure did Gerbie!

You had me laughing with your note! ;)!

Mr Sneaky Fast... lol

CJW said:
CJW said:
I just ordered a booster for the plug n play unit i have my 09 xtx. I checked of the box that says it has the heated hooks. I hope that was correct. I wasnt sure. Thanks Rock
Did you get my order also? Thanks

Hi CJW,

Your bars ARE heated hooks, you just can't tell, yet!

Believe I have your order, may even be on it's way to you.
PM me your email address & I can tell you for sure.

Hey Rock,

I just ordered the booster for my 2009 XTX. I have the plug and play. Just wondering, how does the booster connect to the current Yamaheater? Are there instructions posted somewhere? Thanks Rock!

James

ApexLTXGT said:
Hey Rock,

I just ordered the booster for my 2009 XTX. I have the plug and play. Just wondering, how does the booster connect to the current Yamaheater? Are there instructions posted somewhere? Thanks Rock!

James

Hi James,

Am working on directions right now, basically the booster connects between your existing YamaHeater & your grips.

Hi Rock just placed a order for the booster have the plug and play on my 08 nytro so looking forward to getting the booster. Hands were warmer but still little cold on the sub 0 nights (have bad hands though frost bite) so hope this will take care of this problem once and for all. Your the best and you really helped me out installing the yamaheater at 11:30 at night. Thanks so much and its nice to know theres someone who stands behind there product and willing to do what ever it take to make us happy.Pat

Back